free html hit counter Truth behind Emmanuel Haro’s dad’s jail ‘confession’ about missing boy after being dragged in jumpsuit to search site – My Blog

Truth behind Emmanuel Haro’s dad’s jail ‘confession’ about missing boy after being dragged in jumpsuit to search site


THE truth has emerged about claims that Emmanuel Haro’s dad was tricked into confessing to killing his seven-month-old son.

Just days after police dragged Jake Haro, 32, out of jail to join the search for his missing son, reports began swirling that the father had admitted he killed little Emmanuel.

Three men searching a dry, grassy hillside.
RMG NEWS

Emmanuel Haro’s dad, Jake Haro, wears a prison jumpsuit to join the search for his missing son on Sunday[/caption]

Photo of missing baby Emmanuel Haro.
Shutterstock Editorial

Emmanuel Haro, who police believe is dead[/caption]

Arrest of Jake Mitchell Haro and Rebecca Renee Haro for murder.
San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department

Jake Haro being arrested at his home in Cabazon, California, on August 22[/caption]

Police believe Emmanuel died after a lifetime of abuse by his parents, Jake and Rebecca Haro, 41, but his body still hasn’t been found as the search continues in San Bernardino County, California.

The couple was with murder due to inconsistencies in their story about Emmanuel’s disappearance after initially claiming he had been kidnapped from a store parking lot.

“The evidence shows that baby Emmanuel endured ongoing abuse that ultimately took his life,” Riverside County District Attorney Michael Hestrin said on Wednesday.

“We have a pretty strong indication of where the remains of baby Emmanuel are.”

‘JAILHOUSE CONFESSION’

On Wednesday, NewsNation’s Brian Entin reported that the charges were decided after investigators used a fake inmate in the jail to persuade Jake to confess to his alleged crime, according to his source.

Entin claimed that Jake told the informant that he killed the baby and put his body inside a trash can in the family’s house.

Jake then allegedly changed his story and told cops he rolled over on Emmanuel and suffocated him while he was sleeping, Entin reported.

The dad allegedly buried Emmanuel’s body near a freeway, according to Entin’s source.

‘NO CONFESSION’

However, the district attorney shot down Entin’s claims.

Hestrin said, “I can tell you that’s not true.”


“There’s no confession made in jail.”

He slammed, “This is what happens when you’ve got all these folks out there online and keyboard warriors, you get a lot of misinformation, and what you just said is not true.”

While Hestrin shot down the claims, police were seen searching in a remote valley near a freeway on Sunday, which aligns with the allegation that Jake claimed he buried his son by a freeway.

Pictures showed investigators bringing Jake, wearing an orange jail jumpsuit and handcuffs, out to comb the rugged field.

The disappearance of Emmanuel Haro

San Bernardino police are probing the disappearance of missing baby Emmanuel Haro. The U.S. Sun breaks down the timeline surrounding his disappearance.

August 14: Emmanuel’s mom, Rebecca, reports him missing. She claimed she was attacked near a Big 5 Sporting Goods store in Yucaipa.

August 15: San Bernardino cops issue a statement, saying the search for Emmanuel is ongoing. They reveal that he has not been found.

August 16: Cops say they cannot rule out foul play.

August 17: Police visit the Haro family home.

August 18: Police say they have conducted extensive searches in the Yucaipa and Cabazon areas. They also reveal that a large amount of surveillance footage has been reviewed. 

August 19: San Bernardino cops probe an alleged sighting of Emmanuel. Police have also seized a car belonging to Emmanuel’s dad, Jake.

August 20: Cops say Emmanuel still hasn’t been found. Police also receive they are probing a fire that broke out near the Haro family home.

August 21: One week since Emmanuel disappeared.

August 22: Jake Haro and Rebecca Haro are arrested and charged with murder. Police continue to search for little Emmanuel.

August 26: The Riverside County District Attorney officially charged Jake and Rebecca Haro with murder with malice and filing a false police report.

September 4: Jake and Rebecca Haro will appear in court for their arraignment. They are being held on $1 million bail each.

He appeared uncooperative as he walked with officers, and cops later said he wasn’t helpful in the search.

However, a former prosecutor explained that Jake’s presence at the scene might have put “psychological pressure” on him that could lead to a confession.

“Police sometimes bring a suspect to a search location not necessarily to have them lead the way, but to observe their reactions and test the truthfulness of their previous statements,” Bobby Taghavi told The U.S. Sun.

“It’s as much about reading body language and behavioral cues as it is about getting specific directions.

“Even if he wasn’t actively pointing investigators to a specific location, his presence at the scene can create psychological pressure.”

PARENTS DEFEND EACH OTHER

Jake previously said from jail that his wife is innocent.

“She is a beautiful woman. She loves her children,” he said.

Similarly, Rebecca insisted that Jake is a “good dad” who would never hurt his children.

However, disturbing details about Jake’s criminal history have been revealed after Emmanuel’s disappearance.

Jake was arrested in 2018 after he sent his daughter to the hospital with traumatic injuries.

He was convicted on felony charges of willful child cruelty in June 2023.

Mugshot of Jake Haro, murder suspect.
San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department

Jake Haro faces murder charges in the disappearance of his son Emmanuel[/caption]

Rebecca Haro, facing murder charges.
San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department

Rebecca Haro, 41, claimed that her son was kidnapped while she was changing his diaper[/caption]

Rebecca first told cops she was attacked while changing Emmanuel’s diaper outside a Big 5 Sporting Goods store in Yucaipa, 10 miles east of San Bernardino, on August 14.

She claimed she was knocked out and that Emmanuel was gone when she woke up, even sporting a black eye that supported her story.

Police later said Rebecca’s story was a lie, but the mom denied staging the kidnapping.

Both of the parents are in jail without bond.

Emmanuel’s body has still not been found.

If you or someone you know is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call or text the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 800 422 4453 or live chat at https://www.childhelphotline.org/.

If a child or other person is in immediate danger, contact 911 immediately.

About admin